Mango (Scientific Name: Mangifera Indica, a native of India) is known as the “King of Fruits” – it is the most popular fruit in the world by a long shot. The best mangoes are grown in the Indian subcontinent since thousands of years. A mango season pass is our flagship product and a delight for every mango lover!! Enjoy a Full Season of the Top Selling Mangoes from the Premium Mango Growing regions in the Andhra Pradesh/Telangana region of India.
- Banganpalli Mango is known as the “Pride of Andhra” for its superb taste and flavor. Fiberless when ripe, this is a premium variety of mangoes. It is also known as “Benishaan”.
- Himayat (also known as Imam Pasand or Himayat Pasand Mango) is a delicate, fragrant and sweet variety with no fiber when ripe. It is highly sensitive and prized for its superior taste and flavor.
- Rasalu is one of the premium Juice mango from the Andhra Region.
- A season pass ensures that you will get Premium mangoes from the Top regions throughout the mango season. Most of our Banganpalli mangoes come from the Kadapa region of Andhra Pradesh, although we also get top varieties from other premium regions around the area as well. Our Himayat mangoes are typically from the areas around Hyderabad and our Rasalu mangoes are generally from Nuzvid and Hyderabad regions of the Andhra-Telangana belt.
- A mango season pass is our commitment to you that no matter what happens, we will work to bring you the best available fruit all season long. In case there is short supply during any specific period, the season pass holders get first priority for the available supply.