Heavenly in taste and rustic in flavor, Langra mango is famous in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.
- Our Langra mangoes come from the famous orchards of Benaras in India and Multan in Pakistan.
- Langra mango is said to have originated in Northern India. A lame hermit is fabled to have the grown the first Langra mango tree in the region around Benaras in India.
- The Langra mango remains green in color when ripe- the most it changes to is a mild yellow. The fruit pulp is yellowish in color and the complex sweet aroma and flavor of the nectar is a pure delight.
- Once ripe, the mango does not have much shelf life and needs to be consumed or refrigerated.
- Each shipment is generally delivered by the Saturday of the batch week. However, please note that the batch dates are only a guideline (based on our experience and best estimate for this season). Actual delivery dates may vary due to seasonal and logistics variations.
Sensitive variety, complex flavor- limited supply. Order NOW!!