Heavenly in taste and rustic in flavor, Langra mango is famous in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.
- Our Langra mangoes come from the famous orchards of Benaras in India and Multan in Pakistan.
- Langra mango is said to have originated in Northern India. A lame hermit is fabled to have the grown the first Langra mango tree in the region around Benaras in India.
- The Langra mango remains green in color when ripe- the most it changes to is a mild yellow. The fruit pulp is yellowish in color and the complex sweet aroma and flavor of the nectar is a pure delight.
- Once ripe, the mango does not have much shelf life and needs to be consumed or refrigerated.
- Each shipment is generally delivered by the Saturday of the batch week. However, please note that the batch dates are only a guideline (based on our experience and best estimate for this season). Actual delivery dates may vary due to seasonal and logistics variations.
Sensitive variety, complex flavor- limited supply. Order NOW!!
*The size and count specified is the most likely number based on our experience. Please note that the size of the fruit can vary widely during a season. Count depends upon how many fruits can be safely packed in the box without causing spoilage.
**The weight range specified is a guideline and gives the range when the fruit is being packed. There can be a large variation in the weight of the fruit depending upon many factors such as the rate of ripening, the nature of the fruit etc. Please note that mango can lose weight daily at the rate of 2 to 5 percent.